Here at Summit Real Estate, we are so fortunate to live, work and PLAY in the most magical winter playground! We hope you find our suggestions for fun winter activities to do in Summit County helpful!
- Open Now!
- Distance to Arapahoe Basin Ski & Snowboard Area from Summit Real Estate's Dillon Office is 12 miles.
- Distance from Denver, CO to Arapahoe Basin Ski & Snowboard Area is 64 miles (closest to Denver)!
- Unique to Arapahoe Basin: The Beach at A-Basin (Reservations Required)
- Opening Day: November 12th!
- Distance to Breckenridge Ski Resort from Summit Real Estate's Dillon Office is 15 miles.
- Distance from Denver, CO to Breckenridge Ski Resort is 82 miles.
- Unique to Breckenridge Ski Resort: Enjoy the Historic downtown and Arts District of the Town of Breckenridge while you are in town skiing.
- Opening Day: November 22nd!
- Distance to Copper Mountain Ski Resort from our Dillon Office is 6 miles.
- Distance from Denver, CO to Copper Mountain Ski Resort is 78 miles.
- Unique to Copper Mountain Ski Area: Woodward Copper - An action sports and youth facility.
- Open Now!
- Distance to Keystone Ski Resort from Summit Real Estate's Dillon Office 7 miles.
- Distance from Denver, CO to Keystone Ski Resort 77 Miles.
- Unique to Keystone Ski Area: World's Largest Snow Fort!
Winter Activities in Summit County, CO Beyond Skiing
Winter Multi-Use Track: Dillon's Lake Loops- A Multi-Use Track on Lake Dillon.
Snow Kiting on Lake Dillon
- Enjoy skating at Keystone Lake or Dercum Square
- Breckenridge's Maggie Pond or Stephen C. West Arena
- Copper Mountain West Lake