Tuesday Morning Coffee- Fresh News
Happy Tuesday Morning To You!
Today we would like to share with you some fresh news from Summit County.
"Your feet on the ground here in Summit County!" That is your Summit Real Estate Team. We are full time locals, you can bet we are staying tuned to what is going on in the county and we care to keep you in the loop!
Tune in by clicking on videos from Allison and Kelie, to find out their take on the current market and Summit County!
Listen in as Allison chats with Director of Lake Dillon Marina, Craig Simson about lake melt and more:
Kelie shares how her family has kept stress at bay and more:
Stay Tuned Fridays for Town of Dillon's To Go Jams, here is last week's Jam:
How's the Market?
- Real Estate transactions are still happening in Summit County
- In the past 7 days, 24 new listings, 11 pending, 22 close, and 20 withdrawn
- A recession does NOT equal a housing crisis
- Housing entered this recession under-built instead of over-built as in 2008-2009
- View current market stats by clicking on interactive links:
- Major Financial Institutions are predicting V-shaped recovery for the economy
- Short Term Rentals & lodging in Summit County are prohibited through May 31, 2020. View Summit County Public Health Order
- Summit School District extended distance learning through the end of the 2019-2020 school year ?
- Visit our Covid-19 Resources/Updates Page
Remember if there is anything we can do to help locally, we are here for you, please reach out. We love hearing from you and it is a great time for catching up!